Saturday, July 31, 2010

Teton Pass conquered

Today we started our day with a sweet climb up Teton Pass. I really thought I was going to have a lot of trouble with it and would have to walk up some of it. I didn't walk at all although I did stop a lot. It would have taken about the same amount of time to walk and I know this because there was a man with his dog (who was very well behaved) who started at pretty much the same time and finished at about the same time. We kept leap frogging each other up the mountain. At the top we had snacks and a dance party and lots of pictures. We also cheered on other cyclists at the top. One guy we cheered on twice because he was climbing Teton Pass three times today. The decent was really nice and not nearly so scary as I thought it would be. We had a tail wind before lunch and it was really flat. After lunch we got some head winds and some rolling hills. Overall it was a really nice ride with relatively low traffic.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Mesa Falls Scenic Byway,Ashton,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment